DELIVERY OF YOUR VALETMONT ORDERS
Your orders delivered on time by reliable and fast means of delivery, this is one of our priorities at ValetMont:
• Shipping costs in mainland France are free for all orders over €99 at a pick-up point and oversized (Skis and Snowboards).
• Shipping costs in mainland France are free for all orders over €199 including Skis and Snowboards.
- For lower orders, the shipping costs are calculated according to the weight of the package and according to the delivery method chosen.
- We offer different delivery methods for our packages. Depending on the size and weight of the packages, certain means of delivery cannot be offered to you when choosing delivery.
Delivery areas: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Metropolitan France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania , United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.
• Get delivered wherever you want with La Poste delivery solutions:
• At my home: the package is delivered to you in person or in your mailbox between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the day of delivery. In the absence of the recipient, the parcel will be made available to you at your post office for 10 days.
• To my post office: choose to have it delivered directly to the post office near you. You receive an email and a text message when your package is available and all you have to do is pick it up directly with your identity document.
• At my store: find the store closest to your home, your work or your place of vacation. Pick up your package as soon as you receive the email from the Post Office with your identity card.
• In cityssimo lockers: lockers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with automatic withdrawal. When your package is available, you will receive an SMS on your mobile with the codes to collect the package.
• My appointment: Available only in Paris intramural from Monday to Friday. Receive an email and a text message inviting you to make an appointment with the delivery person as soon as the package is available for delivery.
The transport times provided by the Post Office for the So Colissimo delivery are 48 hours (2 working days) from the date of shipment (specified on the page of each product). You can follow the progress of your So Colissimo delivery at any time by clicking here. Remember to bring your parcel number.
SO COLISSIMO and its responsible approaches: It offsets its carbon emissions by financing projects to reduce and sequester CO2 emissions in another location, for a volume equivalent to the incompressible CO2 emissions generated by its activity. So Colissimo is therefore a CO2 neutral delivery!
• DPD, expert in delivery in France and Europe.
The transport times provided by DPD for the delivery of packages are 24 hours (1 working day) from the date of shipment (specified on the page of each product).
You are delivered to your home or workplace for all non-standard packages such as skis and snowboards. You receive an SMS when your package leaves our warehouse thanks to the Predict system which tells you the day and time slot of delivery. If this day does not suit you, you can modify it directly by SMS or on the website www.dpd.fr (remember to bring your parcel number). DPD will offer you several 3-hour time slots, all you have to do is choose which one suits you best! However, if you cannot find a slot that suits you, you can choose delivery to a relay point for all packages not exceeding 8 kg. With 95% of the French population less than 15 minutes from a DPD pick-up point, it's a practical and flexible solution.
DPD's commitments: It is an environmentally conscious company, which is why it makes every effort to reduce its CO2 emissions by respecting the Total Zero standard: offsetting its carbon emissions.
• Mondial Relay: specialist in the delivery of parcels to individuals
Mondial Relay is one of the leaders in the distribution of e-commerce parcels in France and Europe and supports more than 35,000 e-merchants.
A key international player, Mondial Relay offers a complete range of parcel distribution solutions, in France and in Europe, of all sizes and weights in Points Relais®, Drive and Home.
Their network is unique and very dense: you will find at least one of the Points Relais® near you!
As soon as your package is available, you are notified by SMS and/or Mail.
Mondial Relay will make every effort to deliver the parcels within an average of 4 working days from pick-up for delivery to a Point Relais® in mainland France.
In the same way, for international deliveries in Point Relais® or at home (1st presentation of the parcel), Mondial Relay will make every effort to deliver the parcels within an average time of 3 to 6 working days depending on the destination.
• Letter followed by La Poste.
Ideal solution for sending small items at a lower cost while monitoring the routing and distribution of the shipment.
The transport times provided by the Post Office for delivery by Tracked Letter are 48 hours (2 working days) from the date of shipment (specified on the page of each product).
Tracked Letter shipments are also CO2 neutral like all types of shipments offered to date by La Poste.
• Withdrawal in store.
Come and pick up your products ordered directly at our Val Sports / ValetMont store in Manigod in Haute Savoie. We will notify you by email as soon as your order is ready in store. Come and get it whenever you want in our opening beaches. If you want to order products before your arrival at the resort, all you have to do is pick them up in store on the day of your arrival.
A gift?, contact us and we can prepare gift packages for you.
See payment methods accepted on ValetMont.fr
Delivery to Switzerland
Switzerland is not part of the European Union, the delivery conditions are different:
- Products shipped to Switzerland are sold duty-free. French VAT of 20% does not apply.
- On the other hand, for products whose price is higher than €175, delivery will be subject to payment by the customer of the Swiss tax of 7%.
- Upon receipt of the package, the customer must pay the amount of taxes claimed by the tax authorities of the confederation.
ValetMont undertakes to produce all the documents necessary for the smooth running of the delivery.
If you are not satisfied with a product ordered, you have 30 days, following receipt of your package, to return it to us and obtain a refund. You must within this period return a product, accompanied by a return request, request made via the return form.
Items must be returned new and complete in their original packaging.
Get a refund for a product or order:
Upon receipt of the package, we will send you an email and refund the item directly to your bank account within 14 days. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. In the event of a full refund of an order, the shipping costs will be refunded in full. In the event of a partial refund of an order, the shipping costs will not be refunded.
- The deadlines mentioned above run from the day of delivery of the return of the order.
- This right of withdrawal is exercised without penalty, with the exception of shipping costs.
- Any risk related to the return of the order is the responsibility of the Buyer.
The product must imperatively be returned correctly protected in its packaging and in its original condition, accompanied by any accessories, instructions for use and documentation. The product must not have been used, nor have suffered any deterioration, however minimal it may be, and must be in a perfect state of cleanliness. Any product that has been damaged, or whose original packaging has been damaged, will not be refunded. If the item is returned incomplete or damaged to Snowuniverse, a discount on its price will be applied according to the diagnosis carried out by the after-sales service.
In accordance with article L121-20-2 of the consumer code, items requiring personalization by the Valetmont team (pair of skis whose bindings are to be drilled according to the customer's size) cannot be returned or exchanged. .
Address to indicate for the return of products:
184 Center Passage
You can contact the Valetmont team by telephone on 04 50 02 48 22 (non-surcharged call).
The above statements are without prejudice to the provisions on the right of withdrawal.
For any questions relating to delivery or returns, contact our team on 04 50 02 48 22 or via our contact form.