- TSL Cache Pointes X12€5.90
- TSL Snowshoes Bag€18.90
- Guêtres TSL STOPALL€22.90
- Guêtres TSL BALADE S€24.90
- Guêtres TSL HIKING Short€27.90
- Guêtres TSL TREK Short€29.90
- Guêtres TSL HIKING€31.90
- Guêtres TSL TREK€34.90
- Guêtres TSL HIGH TREK Short€34.90
- TSL OVERBOOT€35.90
- Guêtres TSL HIGH TREK€39.90
- TSL 302 Rookie JuniorSpecial Price €39.90 instead of €59.95 -33%
- Raquette enfant TSL KIDOO€49.90
- Evvo SOSHIBAA€59.90
- TSL KIT GRIPS HIGHLANDER€69.90
- TSL KIT GRIP Snowshoes 305€69.90
- KIT GRIP Raquettes 325€69.90
- Raquettes à neige TSL 206 RideFrom €89.90 instead of €139.90 -36%
- Raquettes à neige TSL 226 RideSpecial Price €89.90 instead of €139.90 -36%
- Raquette TSL 305 Original SSpecial Price €119.90 instead of €169.90 -29%
- Raquette TSL 325 Original LFrom €119.90 instead of €169.90 -29%
- Raquette TSL 305 ELEVATION€149.90
- Raquette TSL 325 ELEVATION€149.90
- Raquette TSL 345 ELEVATION€149.90
- Raquette TSL 345 INITIAL€169.90
Snowshoeing: a fantastic winter sport to discover!
Do you like hiking in the mountains? Do you like strolling around nature to enjoy peaceful moments in magical landscapes where the snow is still untracked and the only noise around you is that of the snow squeaking under your feet? Snowshoeing is probably for you! Before you try snowshoeing, benefits from our advice on choosing your equipment with our snowshoe buying guide.
Buying a pair of snowshoes
How do you choose a pair of snowshoes? Which technical elements should you take into account when choosing your equipment? As with any sports equipment purchase, like buying skis or buying a snowboard for example, buying a pair of snowshoes requires some choices to be made. First of all, you should define your style of snowshoeing — for tranquil walks or for competition. You should also determine the type of terrain you expect to snowshoe on — hikes on trails, alpine hikes or running. In addition, it's imperative to consider the elements of snowshoes: the bindings, the grips and blades, and the grid. And to remain stable during your snowshoeing adventures, make sure you select the right pair of poles.
How to choose the right snowshoe poles
Snowshoeing is usually best done with a pair of poles for stability and comfort both on and off the snowy tracks. SnowUniverse offers a wide range of trekking poles to support you better during snowshoeing, making your winter hikes much more enjoyable. With poles from both TSL Outdoor and Guidetti, we offer a range of high-quality products.